Today, men have become very conscious about their look and style; instead of going to the regular barber shops, they – like their female counterparts - visit beauty and hair salons regularly. For healthy and shiny hair, both men and women should follow these rules.
- Keeping your hair clean is important; choose hair-care products according to your hair-type and always go for a reputed brand. Use lukewarm water to wash
- Do not rub wet hair vigorously with a towel, as this is one of the leading causes of damage. Instead of rubbing your hair with a towel, shake off excess water and then stoke your hair with the towel in the direction it grows.
- Do not use overuse shampoos, hair colours or other hair styling products as they can be harsh to your hair and scalp.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water.
- Get plenty of sleep and lead a stress-free lifestyle; that will promote faster hair growth.
- Avoid wearing tight ponytails or baseball caps as it can cause hair breakage and hair loss.
- Trim your hair every 4 weeks.
Read more articles on Hair Care