It's time to welcome yet another new year. As they plan for their year-end bashes, people are sprucing up their surroundings as well.
It's time to welcome yet another new year. As they plan for their year-end bashes, people are sprucing up their surroundings as well. We are giving you five quick makeover tips to help you in giving a brand new look to your home.
- Change linen: It's a sure-fire way to brighten your home. To give it a new yearly look, change the bed sheets to something bright and flashy. If you are using sofa covers, it's time to change them too. If you want to go the whole hog, try changing the curtains in the rooms, it will surely change the look of your home to some extent. You can also use your old curtains innovatively to drape it around to give it a dressy look.
- Add a centre piece: An interesting centre piece can change the look of your living room. It could be any decorative piece or beautiful vase. Crystals also add a dash of class to your living space. If you are well-travelled, you can showcase souvenirs collected from different places as your centre-piece in living room. Make sure not too keep too many things together as it will look cluttered.
- Lighting: Lights play a major role in changing a look and feel of a place. To give your home a quick makeover without spending much, invest in some good lighting options. Table lamps also help in giving a different look to a place. Try mood lighting for your bedroom to give it a different effect. Use decorative light fixtures. You can use different coloured lights to bring in a mood for your room.
- Plants: Green plants bring freshness to our rooms. Bring home a decorative pot with indoor plants to adorn your living space and voila! You have a changed look for your living space. Apart from looking good, indoor plants soaks moisture and keep the indoors fresh. Another unusual option is to try Bonsai plants.
- Water body: Keep a water body or fountain in your living space to add that natural touch. It will instantly change the environs of your place. Apart from that, listening to the sound of water and looking at the cascading water flowing down brings in a calming effect on you. Or else, bring home a fish bowl or aquarium to your living space. The swimming fishes will bring cheer to you.
Nice way to start your New Year.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.