Conversation is an art cultivate it
Conversation is like a two-way traffic; that should happen smoothly. Just like traffic must be smooth flowing so should a conversation.
- It should be purposeful, pleasant enjoyable.
- Arguments lead to nowhere. So avoid them as much as possible.
- Try not to argue, unless it is a scientific truth to be established or if it is a question of spending millions of rupees.
- Do not interrupt a conversation.
- Do not also monopolize a conversation, meaning, you should not be the only person talking. Give everyone a chance to participate enjoy the conversation.
- At a social do, discuss common subjects, like the weather, sports, politics, prices of commodities, clothes etc. Do not make conversations dull or boring and talking about youself.
- Do not be criticizing, gossiping, grumbling, finding fault. No one likes to be apart of this.
- If you are constantly doing this, people will start avoiding you, without specifying why.
- Have a pleasant expression, while speaking. Apart from making you look good, it also makes you approachable.
- Reading current topics, biographies, books best sellers, keeps you alive interesting. You will never be at a loss of a subject.
- Art of conversation includes the art of listening. Most of the time we hear but don't really listen. We are ready to give a reply and a rejoinder, without hearing what has been said.
- When you listen to someone speaking, you are paying him the biggest compliment an
- would have a friend forever. If you are in a sales job, you would have made a customer for life.
Source: Jagran Cityplus Dec 31, 2010
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.