Yoga is widely known and accepted for its ability to heal and relax your body. With the ever increasing stress in our daily lives, a few minutes to practice this yoga pose can help you relax and de-stress.
Image source: Getty
- Position yourself in a way that your spine is in an erect position and soles of your feet are placed mutually.
- Make sure that you’ve your heels close to your body.
- Hold onto your feet and tenderly budge your knees up and down.
- Now, smoothly lean forward bending from the hips.
- Maintain your back in a straight line and thrust from the lower part of your spine.
- Maintain this position for two minutes, sensing the stretch within the legs.
- At each breath, slow down in a frontward direction as you exhale, and bold as you inhale.
- Interleave this exercise soon after the spinal twist.
Also read : Ankle Crank: Yoga Asana for Arthritis
- It aids in releasing concealed up emotions and alleviates anxiety and stress levels.
- It helps in renovating back your emotional stability.
- It augments the circulation to the pelvic region and aids in sending messages to the brain to start over the cycle.
- Through yoga one can feel an improvement in their general health.
Also read : Ankle Rotation: Yoga for Arthritis
Maintain the same position but place the hands on the floor behind and to the side of the back, keeping the arms straight
- Move the knees up and down 20 or more times.
- toes or the feet; choose whichever is most difficult.
- Do this exercise for a short time without strain. Crow walk touching the knee to the ground with each step.
- This is a very good exercise to prepare the legs for meditation poses.
- It is also recommended for people with poor blood circulation in the legs.
- Constipation sufferers will find this exercise useful.
- They should drink 2 glasses of water and then crow walk for one minute. Drink 2 more glasses of water and crow walk again. Repeat this 3 or 4 times; the constipation should he removed.
Also read : Yoga Treatment for Arthritis
Image source : Getty
Read more articles on
For more such stories, Download Onlymyhealth app