Signs and symptoms of gastroparesis are
• Pain in the upper abdomen
• Vomiting of undigested food—sometimes several hours after a meal
• Early feeling of fullness after only a few bites of food
• Weight loss due to poor absorption of nutrients or low calorie intake
• Abdominal bloating
• High and low blood glucose levels
• Lack of appetite
• Gastroesophageal reflux
• Spasms in the stomach area
Eating solid foods, high-fiber foods such as raw fruits and vegetables, fatty foods, or drinks high in fat or carbonation may contribute to these symptoms.
The symptoms of gastroparesis may be mild or severe, depending on the person. Symptoms can happen frequently in some people and less often in others. Many people with gastroparesis experience a wide range of symptoms, and sometimes the disorder is difficult for the physician to diagnose.
Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; Onlymyhealth assumes no liability for the same. Using any information of this website is at the viewers’ risk. Please be informed that we are not responsible for advice/tips given by any third party in form of comments on article pages . If you have or suspect having any medical condition, kindly contact your professional health care provider.