• + You can do it alone.
• + You can do it at times you choose as long as you perform the required number of exchanges each day.
• + You can do it in many locations.
• + You don’t need a machine.
• + You won’t have the ups and downs that many patients on hemodialysis feel.
• + You don’t need to travel to a center three times a week.
• + You can do it at night, mainly while you sleep.
• + You are free from performing exchanges during the day.
Complications of Peritoneal dialysis Patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis may experience various medical complications when they don’t get reliable supply of vital medicines or develop other medical conditions.read more
Both haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis cause side effects.read more