Simple lifestyle changes may work for someto increase female fertility while others may require specialist treatment. Female fertility can be boosted by adopting some easy measures such as regular exercise and healthy diet.
[Read: Natural Ways to Improve your Fertility]
Quick-fix Solutions to Improve Female Fertility
- Get your body ready for getting pregnant. You have to get in shape by exercising regularly to maintain a good weight, eat a balanced diet and quit smoking or consuming alcohol.Refrain from coffee as well. The body needs to be prepared to cope up with the demands of pregnancy.
- Avoid stress. By reducing stress, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant. Though the link is not very clear, fertility specialists recommend de-stressing emphatically.Don’t try too hard to get pregnant as it can actually affect the cause adversely.
[Read: Improving Fertility through Accupuncture]
- Keep away from Fish. Foods rich in mercury, such as fish, are harmful to fertility. This applies to both both males and females.
- Gorge on fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants in these foods help to increase female fertility potentially.
[Read: Fertility Enhancing Foods for Women]
- Consume supplements such as folic acid, vitaminE, B6, B12, iron, magnesium and zinc. Doconsult your gynecologistprior to intake.
- Get enough sleep. In case of inadequate sleep, the levels of a hormone namely Leptinmay fall substantially.Leptin is considered crucial for female fertility.
- Avoid exposure to pesticides.Undue exposure to pesticides can be very harmful to fertility.
- Have sex during the fertile period of the menstrual cycle. Ideal time is just hours before the ovulation.A fertility monitor can help you in calculatingpre- ovulation time.
- Home remedies, such as consumption ofChasberry extract or herbs like Black choosy and Siberian Ginseng is good for enhancing fertility naturally. Besides, you can also drink a mixture of hot water, honey and buttermilk daily to increase your fertility.
In case the aforementioned methods don’t work to increase female fertility, you can opt for other treatments. Scientific procedures such as in-vitro fertilization, artificial insemination and the use of fertility pills are the other ways by which almost all women can conceive. It is best to refer to a fertility specialist and gain proper treatment to have a fruitful conception and delivery.
Read more articles on Female Infertility Treatment