Losing weight without exercise requires a lot of self discipline and a change in your eating habits. It’s all about filling your body as much as you can with the absolute best nutrients possible.
To lose weight without exercise, eat different amount of calories each day to confuse your metabolic system. This in turn will burn the excess fat in your body and will allow you to lose up to 9 pounds every 11 days. It sounds simple but requires a proper diet plan for execution. Some of the ways are:
No exercise weight loss tips
- Eat lot of fruits- Fruits are a rich source of fibre. Fibre makes you feel fuller for longer and helps your digestive system. It simply reduces your cravings for processed sweet foods.
- Drink Water- Drink a glass of water before every meal. This will reduce your appetite. It will also keep you well hydrated which is great for weight loss. Start drinking at least 11 glasses of water each day. Drinking water is the best way to keep a check on your weight without doing exercises.
- Spread out your meals- Instead of eating 2-3 large meals eat 4-5 smaller meals, always including breakfast. This will keep the metabolism high, burning more calories all day and will also reduce overeating as you do no feel hungry often.
- Move more every day- Move more in your daily activity. Try taking the stairs or having a walk if possible. By moving you will be burning some of that extra fat without noticing.
- Eat breakfast- Breakfast is the most important meal for weight loss. It starts the body’s metabolism for the day, allowing your body to burn excess fat during the day rather than hold on to it. After waking, try to have your breakfast within an hour to lose weight without exercise.
- Don’t drink calories- Drink massive quantities of water and as much as unsweetened tea, iced tea, diet sodas, coffee and other no-calorie or low-calorie beverages. Avoid milk, normal soft drinks and fruit juices.
- Avoid white carbohydrates- Your weight-loss eating habits should incude avoiding any carbohydrates such as bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breads.
- Avoid fast and boxed food- These foods are rich in artificial ingredients and preservatives which decrease your body’s metabolic rate, thus increasing your weight. So avoid such foods from your weight loss diet plan completely and you will see the wonderful effect on your weight.
Weight loss can be achieved without exercise simply by changing one’s weight loss eating habits. The idea is to remove all of your bad eating habits and replace them with good eating habits. Invest your time and money in a weight loss diet plan that will have a positive impact on your overall health and help you lose weight without exercise.
Read more articles on Weight Loss Tips.