Away from everyday hustle-bustle, vacation puts forth a wonderful opportunity before you to get back into your love nest and re-connect with your partner. Holidaying is indeed a time for you to relax and rejuvenate. But, why let go a chance of taking a stroll with your partner on a tropical coastal strip, or watching sunsets together, or walking past boulevards amidst woodlands!
So for your love sake we are listing some of the romantic activities that you can engage in while holidaying. Time to write a fairytale!
- Book a seafacing villa or honeymoon suite in a resort – A romantic ambience is essential for a romantic holiday, a coastal villa or a honeymoon suite in a luxury resort is a best choice. Have a wonderful honeymoon once more, which you can reminisce forever.
- Click photographs – Photographs are the best souvenirs and a medium that lets you walk down memory lane. Click plenty of photographs to document the romantic time spent together.
- Express your love, once again – Plan a surprise for your partner to express your love. Let them know how much you love them. Saying ‘I love you’ with all your heart will also do wonders.
- Spa session together – This time, the objective of spa therapy isn’t just relaxation of muscles, but also to create an ambience of togetherness. Leave your worries behind, and enjoy a blissful spa session.
- Romantic dinner, Serve your Heart Right! – Visit a fine dining restaurant for a romantic dinner to call off the day. A romantic dinner after a day full of adventure, fun and frolic, is the best way to end the day on a loving note, or do we say it’s just the begining. Dress appropriate for the occasion in a way that it surprises your partner. Wouldn’t they be happy to see you and fall in love with you again.
- Adventurous Pursuits – Adventure games and sports can add spice to your relationship. Whether it is a hill-station or a coastal locale, you will have several options for adventure activities. Sky-diving, snorkelling, white river rafting, deep sea diving and paragliding are some of the options you have. Shed your fears and try these adventurous activities to get close with your loved one.
- Sit on beach, watch sun merge with sea – Make most of the time out together if you’re stationed around a coastal area. Be a witness to nature’s expanse, witness a colourful sunset. Just hold your partner’s hand and admire the beauty of multi-hued sky and whisper, I love you. This would never go wrong.
Read more on Sex & Relationships