There are numerous diet plans that help you lose weight quickly. Some rapid weight loss diet plans work better than others. Depending on your body type, there will be dieting techniques that suit you and some techniques you should stay away from. Consult your dietician to give you a personal diet plan depending on your BMI.
Some Rapid Weight Loss Diets Plans
1. Scarsdale Diet
This diet plan should be followed by people who want to lose a few pounds without being hungry for longer time frames. This diet plan is ideal for regular dieters as it does not require counting calories endlessly, measuring every bit of food you chew. This diet plan consists of regular food items to be eaten for 14 days. The portion of the meal is uninhibited and you can eat as much as you like.
• Breakfast should comprise of a fruit, a plain toasted slice of bread and coffee or tea with no sugar, cream or milk.
• For Lunch you can have a salad of assorted vegetables without dressing with coffee, tea, diet soda or water.
• Dinner can be a combination of eat fish, salad, a slice of plain toasted protein bread, fruit and tea/coffee.
2. Lemonade Diet
This diet plan is for people who have the will power of steel. It is an extremely strenuous diet plan that will help you lose 10 to 20 pounds during the first 10 days of dieting.
• Drink 100 ounces of lemonade per day.
• Drink warm salt water to clear your bowels in the morning and a herbal tea at night as a laxative.
• Remember this is a cleansing and elimination diet and you can’t eat anything during this period.
3. The Cabbage Soup Diet
None of us have actually grown up to like cabbage too much, but you may need to consider it if you plan to lose weight. Drink only cabbage soup and consume no other food items and lose up to 10lbs in a week. This isn’t a sustainable weight loss regime but help you lose weight rapidly.
4. Hollywood Diet
The Hollywood diet plan consists of consuming only juices. It claims to help you lose 8 pounds in two days.
Ingredients for the Hollywood Diet Juice are:
• Juice from 8 oranges
• Juice from 4 lemons
• 4 Tablespoons of honey
• 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
• 2 apples peeled and sliced
• 2 cups of grape juice
Mix these ingredients and divide it into two portions. Sip this juice throughout the day along with 12 glasses of water for 2 days.
If you like grapefruit, consider eating only grape fruit for 10 days, you will lose weight dramatically as your calorie count won’t go over 600 calories a day and the body will start consuming the calories stored as fat in your body.
Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; Onlymyhealth assumes no liability for the same. Using any information of this website is at the viewers’ risk. Please be informed that we are not responsible for advice/tips given by any third party in form of comments on article pages . If you have or suspect having any medical condition, kindly contact your professional health care provider.