Impacted Tooth: When should one seek medical advice?

By  , Expert Content
Oct 08, 2012

Subscribe for daily wellness inspiration

Like onlymyhealth on Facebook!

Consult your dentist if you have pain in your molar teeth as an impacted tooth can cause various problems such as damage to neighboring teeth, distortion of the bite. Meet your dentist even if your wisdom tooth has not yet erupted. Regular consultation with your dentist can help in early diagnosis and treatment of your dental problems.



Write Comment Read ReviewDisclaimer
Is it Helpful Article?YES11004 Views 0 Comment