Most of the time people believe that being intimate with your partner means that you’ve had sex or are physically intimate. However, that is not the case. You can share some intimate moments with your loved one without really having an intercourse. By having intimacy without sex, you can give a new dimension to your relationship. Here is how to have intimacy without intercourse.
- In order to have intimacy without an intercourse, make sure that both the partners have the same thing on their minds. In case one of the partners' mind is preoccupied with sex, having intimacy may get strenuous. Therefore, it is very necessary to get rid of the pressure of sex in order to enjoy few intimate moments with your partner.
- In case you have been in a relationship for a long period of time, make an attempt to re-live the days when your relationship was getting ready to bloom and try to reignite the passion of your first kiss.
- Try to be physically close to your partner. Cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, holding hands while going for a walk, kissing each other good night, hugging each other tightly, and putting your arms around their shoulders will definitely create intimacy in your relationship.
- Speak your heart out to your partner. You can grow closer to your partner by communicating through words as well as through touch. You and your partner can discuss different ways of how to increase intimacy in a relationship. Try to know your partner’s wishes and their fantasies and also explain your own to them. Make an attempt to fulfill your partner’s fantasies as well.
- Trying giving each other a sensual massage. This way you will get an opportunity to get close to each other . Try to find out their turn on points and also their pleasure zones by means of massage.
- Have intimate talks with your partner. Usually it is associated with sex and is done while having sex. However, do not forget that you can feel the pleasure just by talking dirty! In fact you can also read out erotic stories together.
- Creating emotional intimacy is also very important for sustaining a loving relationship. Put some efforts to make your partner feel special. Paying compliments, giving small gifts, spending some alone time with them are some of the things that would surely create the magic.
Intimacy without intercourse is not as difficult as it seems to be. You just need to use your mind to create intimate moments which can be enjoyed by you and your partner.
Read more articles on Intimacy in Relationships