Skin eczemas can be the worst type of skin disease if not treated properly. Skin eczemas most often occur due to fabric reactions, unhygienic conditions or habits, and sweat or dirt accumulation in a particular area of the skin. Home remedies for eczema can be the best and the most natural way to heal skin problems in the shortest possible time without resorting to chemical treatments.
- Apply a dried mango paste on the eczema twice a day for quick healing. Preparing the dried mango powder is easy. Take two to three green, raw mangoes, peel the skin off and cut them into slices. Boil the slices in a pan with four cups of water and bring to the boil. Stir it until it turns into a smooth paste and allow to cool. Apply it for 15 days for the best results.
- Apply a mixture of carrot and spinach juice to the affected area. . Carrots and spinach have medicinal properties that can clear the skin of rashes.
- Avoid having garlic and onions and other deep fried foods. . Oily foods only aggravate the itchy conditions of the skin.
- Wash the affected area with turmeric powder - boiled in water - every time before going for a bath. Turmeric helps repair the tissues of the skin externally. Apart from that, the consumption of raw turmeric, with warm milk, can also heal eczemas.
- Use a mild cleanser to clean the eczema-affected area. Often harsh cleansers or washes tend to dry the area out excessively, causing a heightened itching sensation over a period of time. Natural scrubs - such as oatmeal soaked in water for a few minutes - can be used on eczemas. It gently exfoliates the skin without causing abrasion.
- Wear loose-fitting cotton clothing.
- Avoid scratching the area as it causes bleeding and swelling of the pores, leading to redness.
- Apply ice packs or sandalwood paste for severe eczema cases, and keep it on overnight for best results.
Say goodbye to eczema sitting at home!