Yes, foods get you out of your love life woes! Eating foods that affect our senses and elicit sensuality can get you out of the rut.
Some may argue with the notion of food being associated with libido. But, foods can kick up the sex drive. Here’s a list of foods that you should be eating to revive your sex drive are as follows
- Eggs: Eggs, enriched with vitamin B5 and vitamin B6, help reduce stress and sets the tone for the pursuit. A symbol of fertility, egg takes energy many levels up!
- Fruits: Fruits are loaded with vitamins, which is a libido booster. Bananas contain bromelain enzyme which is known to improve sex drive. Mangoes, peaches and bananas make you more interested in love. They also contain potassium and riboflavin which raise body's overall energy levels.
- Soy: Tofu and edamame helps to bind estrogen and keeps the vaginal area lubricated. Soy foods promote prostate health for men.
- Chocolate: Chocolate containing phenylethylamine can evoke feeling of being in love. Moreover, dark chocolates contain anti-oxidants that protect you against infections.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich source of zinc and dopamine, which evoke sensuality and increase sex drive. Have oysters in your meal plan if you are planning a night of romance.
- Nuts: Nuts, especially the one rich in L-Arginine, improve sexual functions in men. These improve blood circulation to energise you. Cashews, walnuts and peanuts are the best nuts to revive sex drive.
- Garlic: Garlic increases blood flow to the sexual organs. Add garlic paste in food preparations get your love life back on track.
- Avocados: Enriched with folic acid, avocados metabolise proteins and energise you. It has vitamin B6 (increases male hormone production) and potassium (regulates woman's thyroid gland).
Read more articles on Sex & Relationships.