Double Duet means like a double filling (2 tier) sandwich. Sufficiently sustaining for a light meal. A few ready-made potato chips can be served along with these sandwiches to make the meal wholesome.
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang for 30 minutes.
2. Mix grated vegetables, tomato, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Beat hung curd till smooth. Add paneer, salt, pepper, bhuna jeera and mustard powder and chilli sauce or tomato sauce. Keep aside.
4. Spread 1 heaped tbsp curd paste on one slice of brown bread.
5. Cover with paalak leaves. Spread 1/3 portion of the vegetables.
6. Top with a buttered white slice with buttered side down. Press lightly.
7. Spread 1 tbsp curd spread again on this slice. Sprinkle 1 tbsp cheese.
8. Top with a buttered brown slice with the buttered side down. Press.
9. Keep aside. Similarly make 2 more sandwiches. Wrap them in a cling film and refrigerate.
10. At serving time, remove the side crusts and cut into half diagonally to get 2 triangular 2 tier sandwiches from each.
Recipe Courtesy: Nita Mehta (Nita Mehta is world famous Cookery Expert, who has authored more than 250 books on world cuisine)
Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; Onlymyhealth assumes no liability for the same. Using any information of this website is at the viewers’ risk. Please be informed that we are not responsible for advice/tips given by any third party in form of comments on article pages . If you have or suspect having any medical condition, kindly contact your professional health care provider.