Wondering what to do and what not to do on a date? Well, we have the answer for you!
- Start taking the hints. An interesting conversation can often lead to giving out some obvious hints about what she sees in the future with you. Often a first date progresses into the second date on these lines. The focus should be on staying alert lest you miss out on the opportunity.
- Be punctual on your first date. Women do not appreciate men turning up late for a date.
- Be chivalrous. Walk her till the valet parking or drive her home and wait until she enters her home.
- Never allow the woman to pay. If she offers some financial help on the table or suggests a chip in, try to decline the offer politely.
- Never try to be excessively funny on a date. Be what you are. Trying to crack a joke forcefully might make you look dumb.
- Be genuinely interested in what she says. Eye contact is a must.
- Here is an after-dating tip. Never pester the person with phone calls, mails and text messages. If she is not returning your calls, then she is not interested.
- Your conversation should not border on how women are in general and the way you think about them. These thoughts are better left unvoiced if you want to keep your date going for the evening.
- Do not show off or try tactics to impress your date. Keep that resume of yours for professional purposes.
- Usually on a date when women start talking, men fail to pay attention to what they are saying. This is inappropriate for a date.
- Plan your date. Try to take the initiative and finalise a place and time for the date. This signifies that you are interested and are good at taking initiatives and are also high on confidence. But do discuss options and choices with her.
- Avoid being negative and keep your past relationships and its problems away from the dinner table.
- Make sure your date gets back home safely.
Read more articles on Dating Tips